Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Spit up & Rusty nails

OH! LOOK! I forgot one. I was doing some others and saw this on photobucket. not sure how is slipped by but had to put it on since it was ready!

Photobucket


Yeah, that pretty much sum it up! Poor vanessa got spit up on A LOT a few times. And I don't know how many times I said "watch that nail" but in any case we had fun and we got some terrific Images. You guys were so easy to shoot. just love the warmth of the light in these. Here are just a few. you'll have to wait for the c.d. to see the rest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Loren said...

These are so cute!!! I love the beautiful colors!!

The Hunt Family said...

I LOVE THEM! Wow, rusty nails + spit up + misbehaved children=beautiful pictures! Those are terrific. You make my children look like angels! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest!

The Elmers said...

I love these! I love the one of her kissing him! Melts the heart!! Awesome!

Cindy Harter said...

I love that babies eyes !! Such beautiful children... The mom twirling the little is toooo cute ! You have a beautiful gift for showing connections with young families !

Drea said...

that last ones my favorite :-)