Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

The Marsh Family

What a beautiful day! This famly was so fun! I captured a lot of their personality!
The location was fabulouse too! I will be going back. Thanks guys...it was great to get to know you better. we'll have to get together for dinner soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Keri these are fabulous! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for capturing such a beautiful day and moment in our lives!

The Hunt Family said...

Those are too cute Kari! As always!!! You are so talented! I love how you capture the personalities of the kids and make everyone look so natural! And lighting...perfect as always!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Woooooo Hoooooo Keri! Those are AMAZING! You kick some serious butt! That first image is a family heirloom... the contrast is perfect!

Are you processing with Actions or on your own?

. said...

Maryann, Thanks so much! ya know what, I am processing on my own! I know I am crazy, but the version of photoshop I have is only elements 6.0 so I have had to learn to do a lot of it on my own since most actions will not work with this version...I probably take a lot longer than I should when I edit. But thats o.k. I am better off in the end when I learn it on my own right?

chelon:) said...

oh so cute!!! i love the sunlight coming through the pics. it looks so pretty!

Memories Of Mine said...

I love family shots with the sun flare and the little girl in the grass looks like she a a real personality.
I agree with maryanne - great processing and to do it on your own!

Drea said...

You have a great location spot! :-) love that tree!