Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

my first B/W post for the Nov. in black and white project!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These were both taken in a "junk yard" which belonged to an artist. I Really wanted to steal some of that old junk, because I just love old stuff. And wouldn't some of it be cool for my sessions? or to decorate my house?...well off to the antique store for me. These were both conversions. cheating I know, but they were taken a month ago. :0) K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Conversions, yes, but still happy to have you.

:)

chelon:) said...

totally cool...i would love to have that stuff too!!

the pics of those fams that you did too are awesome!!!! please come to texas...NOW!!

Anonymous said...

Really nice photos-I love the light and the contrast.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Oooh, love that typewriter!

Memories Of Mine said...

Love the typewriter too. I am doing conversions as this is something I want to practice.