Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Schmit family party

So I am finally getting some more of these up. This was a birthday/mission farewell/ reunion....and I got to capture it. They had the cutest carnival at there house. jump houses and cotton candy and balloons and face painting...serious fun! I can't post all the pics i got, but We got a lot of family pictures In this beautiful back yard. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your fun day....

Photobucket
I love this one...If it had a title I would title it..He's got the whole world in his hands. doesn't he look so happy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
this one is so funny because little sis is clearly NOT happy that she is being squished!
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: