Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Cheney Family

These kids were so sweet. I tried a new location I fell upon..and while we were there we saw a coyote pick up a bird and run away! It was so animal planet! We were safe though and had a great session. The baby was sick, but still did so good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the nice comment! You do great work and I really like your style!!! I loved looking in...I'll be back :)

chelon:) said...

wow! what a beautiful family. i love the colors in the pictures. come to austin now!!!

Summer said...

Just found your blog! Cute stuff I love it! Hope you dont mind if is stop in now and then:)

Cindy Harter said...

This is such a beautiful session :) I love the parents holding hands watching their babies playing !! Awesome !