Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

The Sly family

When it comes to this families photos, Me + them + the camera = MAGIC! every time.
These kids are just beautiful. This is the third time I have had the privilege of photographing them, and again...a beautiful shoot.

Lisa, I know you have been waiting PATIENTLY. Sorry it took me so long to get these on, these are just a few... I have just been trying to do some catch up! LOVE your fam! THANK YOU

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Loren said...

Thanks Keri!! I DO LOVE them, only wish I had lost some weight before we took them. haha!!! Maybe the kids are covering more of me in some of the other pictures - haha!!! The ones of the kiddos are breathtaking and despite Loren's Daddy-girl mood - you captured her personality perfectly- and GRANT too!! Thanks again - can't wait to see the rest!!!

April said...

THose are beautiful!!! I love them! Once again keri you did a fantastic job! I love how perfect Loren looks in her leaf photo!!! :) Such a beautiful family!