Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

The Jensen family

After so many rescheduling issues...we FINALLY got it together! This was such a fun and easy shoot. These kids were the sweetest most polite kids I have met in a long time. Thanks for not laughing too hard as I fell in the squirrel holes and almost killed myself! I loved hanging out with you and getting to know your family a little better. these are just a few for now. I will post more when I get finished editing. They are so beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

Wow you have done so much stuff and I have only been gone for 3 days. I love some of your poses you are getting really creative. Clever Girl :)