Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Some more of Shaun and Laura....

This first picture was blury, but I really liked it and thought I would try and do something fun with it...just a side thing, I really should be working rather than playing around with photos...but I just can't help it. Laura, this is an 11x14 and I will put it on your C.D.

I hope you like these, there are so many more cute ones on the c.d., but I can't post them all!!! :)



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

chelon:) said...

i love them all!! seriously...if you are ever in austin, look me up!!

Loren said...

I love these pictures. It makes me so excited to see ours!!

Tierra Lowry said...

You are way too good. Such talent.

The Evers Family said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Laura said...

Yayyyy! I love them, Keri! You did such a great job!