Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

{SPOILED}


Canon EF 24 - 70 mm F2.8 L USM lens

This is my new toy! I am so excited! I have been working hard, and almost had enough money saved from my shoots to buy so Corey decided he wanted to help me and just get it because I am shooting my first WEDDING tommorow and he wanted me to have this new fabulous lens! It came this morning, and I have been playing with it all day! First of all it is sooooo heavy! but it's o.k. because it takes AMAZING pictures! I did not even know what I was missing. I can not wait until tommorow to see what kind of MAGIC I can make with it!

THANKS BABY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tierra Lowry said...

Good luck on the wedding. I know you will be awesome. I can't wait to see pictures from it.

The Elmers said...

Hey Keri! I am so glad you left me a comment, I have been meaning to send you one!!! So thanks!
You have been one busy gal! Your pics look awesome! HOw fun that you got to do the Hages!!! And nice new lens! I just got one similar to that a little bit ago, but it's Nikon. FUN STUFF!!!
And I agree, Utah has tons and tons of that fun stuff... I would love to do that with you! That would be so fun! Let me know around when and we can plan it!! thanks Keri!

Katie

Laura said...

You suck! I'm so jealous! I just want a good camera! When I do get one, you'll have to teach me how to use it, ok? I love the Hage's pictures by the way!

The Tomaszewski's said...

what a lucky girl...you deserve it. the wedding pictures turned out fabulous.