Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Some personal thoughts. . . .

I just want to put this out there in the universe somewhere, Why do we do what we do?
What drives us to persue talents, passion, and different paths in our life? And truly aren't they always changing? Once I was an artist, I did water color, oil, pencil, you name it... My bedroom was a plaster of quotes, pictures, magazine pages,and I danced, Dancing was my true passion, the expression of emotion through movement and the beauty of the music and motion has no other feeling when you are in front of a crowd of hundreds of people. And photography, taking pictures led me to scrapbooking which led me to more photography,,, So art is my true love. As a stay at home mom I was starting to feel like that part of myself was beginning to get lost and I wanted to persue something I truly loved to make me feel more like myself and so I said it is now or never. There is never a better time than NOW to persue passions, and be who you are. First I am a mother, wife, and daughter of god. And then my alter ego who is the artist In whatever form it lends itself.
I am in awe at the beauty that are talents in whatever form god gives to us. For some talents are hidden in everyday acts of kindness and for others like Da vinci they are for the world to see, but what if we never acted on them? what would the world be like? So this is for everyone out there, be what you want to be and do what you want to do. God made us who we are, and at different moments our talents are used for different things. Find out what they are are live your dreams...express yourself..and don't hide them or get intimidated.

{Beleive in yourself...and others will too}

4 comments:

Sunni said...

Keri I had NO idea how amazing of a photographer you are! Wow I love all of these pictures, what a great talent!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that post, Thanks!

Sunni said...

Keri,

Josh here...I am looking at getting into digital photography. I have an old film camera that I have done some stuff with, so I know my way around cameras a little bit. What camera and lenses do you have/would you recommend?

--Josh

Kristen said...

You are an inspiration. Amen to what you said! Time to go find me. =o)