Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

{The Magic}

I was not going edit these today but...I JUST HAD TO! This was by far the most anticipated, difficult, fun, and rewarding shoot I have done so far. It really really tested me. The wedding party was 51. It was middle of the day (high noon lighting) and like 100 deg. But It was SOOO worth it!
Photobucket
Kirk & Carrie, thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your special day.
It will truly be a day I will remember, because you gave me the chance to shoot My first wedding and it was an amazing experience....you guys made it easy because you were so fun, and not to mention beautiful!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

chelon:) said...

beautiful pictures! i especially love the first one and the one with their hands. fabulous work!!

Unknown said...

Keri,
You did a really good job! I really love the last picture in your post...can't wait to see more!
It was nice seeing you again by the way!
Allison

Tierra Lowry said...

Keri, you are way too good. I love it. The pictures are beautiful.

kirk and carrie said...

Keri! Oh my gosh Kirk and I heard they were on so we rushed to a computer to see them and they are AMAZING! You are incredible and despite the heat we had such a wonderful time with you. THANK YOU so much! We're thouroughly impressed!

Tierra Lowry said...

Seriously, Keri, they are awesome!
I think I am your biggest fan. Can I start a fan club?

TheOrttFamily said...

Keri, I LOVE these you did such a wonderful job they are so good!!
Vanessa

Jess said...

You girl look at these. I love the first oned. I can't wait to visit and talk photo talk.

Memories Of Mine said...

These are amazing. I have something to inspire me as i have to shot a wedding in October.

Love the new lens too - very spoilt indeed. Way to go you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Keri...These are SO freakin awesome!! MY SISTER RULES!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

you did so good on these! love the first one with the texture

Kristen said...

Wow, that is a true TALENT. It looks like it was a gorgeous day and you pulled it off. Your style is unique, I think.

Brian Mealey said...

Keri, fabulous photos! I like the first one more every time I see it. Have a fun week!

Anonymous said...

keri....very nice job, i can't wait to see the rest of them. the heat & sun were cooking that day, so that just shows your talent that much more!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

What a lovely set, I bet they were thrilled :o)



*Thanks for visiting my blog!