Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

{The 4th}

I hope you all have a great Fourth of July weekend. Mine is starting early because I will be visiting family for the whole week. Which means I will be M.I.A. and will not have any new posts for about a week (or so). But I am going to leave you with a few of my children at parades and other 4th of july events from a few years ago.
And for those of you who visit that are not from america (and you know who you are!)
Just have a fun happy week!.....EnJoY

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Happy Independence Day. These photos are adorable. The colour photo is very patriotic, a really fitting photo for the day. Hasn’t Halli grown up!

chelon:) said...

i love the way you edited the first picture! and the one with the two of them waking throught the flags...LOVE IT! halle, you are such a beautiful girl!