Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Baby "J"

Photobucket
Let me introduce you to baby "J" he is such a sweetheart. Little "j" was born with a heart defect that kept him in the hospital for 3 months and has had 2 heart surgeries and more to come. His family loves him so much. It was such a pleasure to be able to do these for his mom. This picture is a treasure. I love how he is all bundled in his moms hands and you can see the scar on his tiny little chest...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.."A" thank you so much! I loved meeting you and your kids. Thank you for sharing a little of your life with me, I wanted to post some of the baby for now and will do the ones with the girls soon...

3 comments:

kirk and carrie said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! He is such a cute little guy. I may be a little biased towards him because he's my nephew but what beautiful pictures! You really captured the light in his eyes. I am really excited to see the pictures with his sisters but even more excited for the 20th!!!

The Tomaszewski's said...

Ahhh what a cutie. I love the pictures.

Memories Of Mine said...

Keri, you must be really proud of the first shot in this series. It is so beautiful and reflects the true essences of life, that is, it can be cruel and kind. The scar represents Cruel – undeserving side of life and the Mothers hands represent the love that gets us though those tough times. A very beautiful and emotional portrait and I am sure it will be treasured forever.

Now look what you have done - you have made me cry.