Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Baby {H} and his family:

Baby sessions are my FAVORITE! I have been waiting for this for months, we scheduled it for Jan. when she was due, but SUPRISE!!! he was WAY EARLY... so we bumped up the session because I want to get them when they are still in that early newborn stage, Oh was this fun and I am in love with some of these images.

{T} the frames are for the blog, but if you like them I can add them to ome of the photos for printing. I love some of these we got of your daughter too! Thanks for hanging out with me and my MESSY house. WOW it was the day after christmas and I did not realize what a mess it was until after you left, and I went into the playroom and was just mortified your husband was up there with your daughter! It really isn't that bad all the time!! LOL. I will have the rest edited in about a week and put them on a slideshow for you to see before printing!!! yay.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Loren said...

so sweet. love them all - i am sure they will love them too!

J.H said...

I happen to stumble upon your blog and love the pictures so much, so I thought of dropping a line :-)