Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

{wedding} Brian & Julie

. . . . . . JUST 3 FOR NOW. . . . . .

What a beautiful day, Sunny 60 Degrees, a perfect Saturday for a wedding. The sun was awesome. I could not have asked for a better day for a shoot. Brian and Julie,I loved getting to know you guys. I will probably put some more on when I have some time. Congratulations!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

7 comments:

chelon:) said...

beautiful! i love the rings on the tree. cool idea :)

Memories Of Mine said...

perfect weather for a wedding and a photo shoot.

I like the processing on the last shot.

Anonymous said...

Love them all!!!!!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

They are great! The sun in the first, the grain (noise) in the second with the off centering & I really like the texture on the last shot too!

Julie said...

WOW!! These are FANTASTIC Keri! Brian and I had so much fun shooting these with you. I am so excited how all three of these turned out! I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you once again!!!

The Elmers said...

OH I love these, the last one is beautiful! I love all the texture!! I shot a wedding that weekend too and the weather was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! we got lucky ;)

Cathi said...

Beautiful Keri! Sorry, I'm going to try to comment more since you're so good about it. I always appreciate the encouragement and the positive words about my work. I'm sure you need it too once in a while :) These are great shots, I really like the processing on the last two.