Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Book your session. . . NOW!!!

Hey everybody! I have been so excited for all the requests for sessions I have gotten lately. The beginning of the year has been off to a GREAT start! Sorry for the lack of posting. I have just been sooooo busy!

I am excited to get my website site up and running! I have been working so hard on it. It will be up by next week. Sooooo here is the scoop! With my new website also comes higher pricing for 2009. So I wanted to give anyone who wants a chance to book NOW for your session.

Anyone who books a session before FEB 3rd will get my current pricing. You can book now even if you do not want your session done for months, but we can get it scheduled and you will still get the current pricing! plus you will guarantee a spot for your photoshoot.

for a sample of my current pricing click below:

Current pricing page

I can't wait to hear from you!!!!

3 comments:

Loren said...

I definitely need to email or call you regarding some more pictures. Morgan is finally sitting and not just a blob of baby. Maybe it could be my mommy's day gift!

TheOrttFamily said...

Keri, I just love your Photos. You have such a great talent, I just wished you lived closer so I could take advantage of it..hehe
Love ya, Vanessa

Mandi said...

Another natural light pnotographer who loves sun flare! I love your work. It is beautiful! I jsut noticed you are in Sacramento! I grew up jsut outside of Placerville in Camino! I wish I could be living there!