Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Alexys, Tryinity, and Aubry

These are my nieces. Again from the shoot below, which we did very quick.
I LOVE the first two of Lex. I have been working very hard lately on light , exposure and processing with (clean process) editing and working on skin tones. Any of you photogs out there who know what I am talking about, I hope my work starts to reflect this.
Everyone has been so busy with the holidays, I am excited to get back into the swing of things and even more excited to kick off my new web site, blog, and logo! which should be soon so Keep checking in. I did a way cute baby shoot a few days ago and can't wait to get some of them on the blog..... until then enjoy my cute nieces!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

They are all gorgeous!

Loren said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful kids!!!

Memories Of Mine said...

These girls are so lucky to have such a clever aunty.

They are all beautiful.