Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

a little chatching up........................

I have not posted anything for a little while, cause I had so many in people in town for the holiday and then I was trying to catch up on some of my sessions. I posted a few new sessions below... and have a few more on the horizon. December is just so crazy! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE christmas. I love the shopping the snuggling in the cold with hot chocolate, the lights, the spirit, the family, and the excitement. It has been so much fun to do so many sessions for peoples christmas cards. I can't wait to get some of them in the mail! how cool. I HEART christmas cards!
I hope your having fun this busy holiday season...don't forget to put CHRIST in the center of your CHRISTmas!!!! :)

1 comment:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Busy, busy lady! At least you're enjoying yourself :)