Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Krissy & Jaxon

THis is my absolutly drop dead gorgeous sister and her little man! They came out to visit for the holiday and we had to do a little session... which was bonus for me cause they are both so photogenic. Jax always makes that cute little face where he makes his eyes go all big and gives a little smirk. It's so cute. I miss her so much, we talk on the phone all day and sometimes even talk on the phone and i/m ing on facebook at the same time... {yeah were dorks}. She is only 18 months younger than me, we shared a room and bed 4 ever! We have been in many many fist fights. I think the last one was soon after corey and I got married {funny story} but we love eachother... what are sisters for anyway, you can fight and then get in the car and go shopiing!!!! hahah LOL

Love ya kris.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

chelon:) said...

super cute!! what a beautiful little boy! merry christmas :)

Memories Of Mine said...

I just adore your photos!!!

This is juat anothe example of beauitful work

The Elmers said...

very beautiful! Love the first one!! I love sunset sessions!!! when all the holiday craziness is over we all still need to get together and go shooting!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Seriously, you are the master! I love your portraits......

MaryAnn Ashley said...

The soft lighting is amazing. Both families turned out great!
You'll have to host a workshop:)

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Beautiful... the soft lighting is amazing!

Sara Boulter said...

So sweet...I love these!