Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

I need some help {thanks, I did a re post below}

O.k. any one who can please let me know what you see. I am at my Mother in laws on her laptop and these pictures below of my nephew look horrible. I can see the black background ripples. The picture with the baby on the cake plate has some black blobs on the right near the bottom etc. On my computer at home everything is black and I printed these and they looked perfect and all black but on this computer they do not look good. so I want to know how they look to you. maybe I need to do some adjusting. or maybe it's just this computer. I would hate to think they look like this to to everyone but me. help!!!!

5 comments:

chelon:) said...

everything looks just fine!!

good luck :)

Tierra Lowry said...

The blobs to look like shadows to me.

Memories Of Mine said...

They look fine to me. I often wonder how others see my photos. I am looking at buying a spyder to calibrate both my desktop and notebook pc’s that why I know the colour I see is true and the same between both machines. Definitely the laptop you are on try tilting the screen to see if that makes it better.

Loren said...

I see on my computer what you are seeing at your mother-in-laws - the ripples, the blob, etc. It is probably just the computer if you printed them and they are okay but i am no expert.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

They look great. None of the things you are explaining you see on your mom's laptop is happening on my computer.