Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.
O.k. so here is a repost~ I just could not stand thinking that some of the pictures looked bad. I am sure it has to do with old and new monitors or back lighting etc. no matter what I did I could not get my monitor to display what I was seeing on other computers. very frusterating. Thanks everyone who let me know what you were seeing. I hope these are better.

some more of my sweet nephew! he is just so stinkin cute!

Photobucket

little "m" is so tiny and he just looks extra tiny in dads big hands.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

this last one is of my mother in law. I think she looks so beautiful. when my father in law saw it he said "you cut off half her face" and I said "yes, I did on purpose!" lol

3 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

I’ve gone all cluckie now!! Just look at all that hair and his adorable little feet Awww.
Funny comment about cutting of half of grandma’s face.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Beautiful! The sepia/ high contrast is amazing... such a wonderful feeling from the shots.

chelon:) said...

you are amazing!! i love that pic with the babies beautiful head of hair! great pictures!