Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

My Baby...11 months!

I had to do a little shoot with my baby, I try to do one each month and the last one flew by and before I know it he will be one!

Photobucket

Look at that smile! It melts my heart! he is such a happy guy, and beautiful! Just imagine if he was a girl. I think he looks more like me than his dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the "when are those kids coming home to entertaine me?" pose.

5 comments:

The Elmers said...

What a little cutie!! Is this at your new place?? It looks nice!!

Art Photographs said...

What a gorgeous little guy! i love the one of him at the window too cute!

chelon:) said...

he is so adorable. i love the last picture of him looking out the window. that is so priceless!

TheOrttFamily said...

These are so cute..wish I had your talent..and camera..hehe..you do a great job!!

Amy said...

Love his legs in the last one, so cute!