Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Brothers

Photobucket

These boys were so cute. I loved how the oldest kept debating with me how many pictures we were gonna do. "how many?" i say "lets do ten" he would say "ummm how bout one!" oh I wish it were only that easy to capture the best of a 1, 2 1/2, and 4 year old in one shot! We had so much fun! The lighting was fab. and the kids were adorable! Thanks Teneil, I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

chelon:) said...

so cute! i love the baby's big eyes!! beautiful boys :)

Memories Of Mine said...

I love the boys expressions in the last shot. How cute!

Loren said...

oh keri, i am sure Teneil will be happy with them. they look great and we all know how hard it is to capture the little ones - they are always on the go.

Teneil said...

Keri, I have to say you are quite a miracle worker! I was a little nervous if we could get any decent shots with all the boys together--you definitely proved me wrong. Thanks for being so patient and good with them, Bryant still refers to you as the rootbeer lady. The shots turned out amazing and I'm excited to see the rest. Thanks again and we'll talk soon. Teneil

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Fabulous session......such wide-eyed boys!