Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

a few I had to throw in from the last couple shoots!

These are from the the {buddies} post I did. I just love this one of them on the bridge. I would have this huge in my house, I love the way the boys are looking at there brother. I don't think that I have told you that I love to take pictures for families that have kids with disabilities. I have done a baby with who was born with half a heart. Another little cutie with prater Williams (failure to thrive). And this sweet baby has brittle bone disease and has had a number of breaks already. I just admire the families and the love they have for these children, all children are special, but it takes special parents to take care of these special children and it has been my pleasure to be a part of these little people and capture them for their families. I love this family for sure, they have become our great friends and they inspire me every day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So a few more of these guys too! by the time I was done editing these, I just had a few more that I loved. I had so much fun with the texture on these first three. combined with the {wishing dandelions} they felt magical to me. when I told my husband that he just looked at me funny...but oh well it's not his art right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the color in these like in the photo above, but when I did the black and white conversion and did a high contrast...something else happened and I just love the light. I wish I could post them all so you could see, I just hope the mom likes them as much as I do!
Photobucket

Now...I am going to get pretty busy for the next couple of months :) I am hoping I will have time to post more than just a few from my shoots...but I dunno. I guess we'll see how well I do with time management!!! LOL wish me luck.

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

beautiful! you are truly an artist :) thanks for continuing to share your amazing work!

Memories Of Mine said...

They look like such a sweet family, you have captured the boys really well.

Teneil said...

Keri,

These pictures turned out awesome! I have to say that the dandelion ones are definitely some of my favorites. I love looking at all your work...you have quite a gift.