Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

My kiddos and some sun flare....

O.K. not some sun flare A LOT of it! I am just a sucker for it. I love the sun!
We went to an apple Orchard with pumpkins etc. The sun was amazing and my kids looked so cute. I love how these turned out. I started editing them tonight and I could not stop! I am so excited to get these blown up and in my house! I changed some of them to sepia and I love the effect on these especially.
Photobucket

The baby is like...Seriously get away from me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
which one do you like better of {H} better, the sepia, or color? I can't decide I love them both!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this last one {H} just had to sit in the tree, even though she had a skirt on. She LOVES to climb trees and her dream is to have a huge tree she can sit in and read and write in her journal in all day! I think {E} is trying to give me the Abercombie look, he's got that Dereck zoolander look going on.... LOL!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my your kids are fabulous. Perfect models even little minnie Corey. How much they change in 1 year. CRAZY!

ps I have missed so many good posts...love the family that golfs.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

I LOVE the back lighting!

How to you get your images to post so large on your blog?

Random: Keyhole Limpet is like an abalone...

chelon:) said...

your kids are so cute!! i love the pics...i really wish you were closer to do my family pics! i am partial to the colored one of halle...she shows such spunk!

Amy said...

They look awesome! You are going to have to give up some of your locations! I think my fav of Halle is the color, it is so bright and cool. But, I am a color girl. You are doing amazing stuff!