Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

A Newborn and his Sis


I had so much fun shooting this adorable newborn and his sister!! I got so many great shots. I also was going to buy some actions and apply them, but then I started to play around in photoshop and did some of my own. I love how they turned out. "A" I had a blast and just wanted to post of few of my favorites because I probably wont get to the rest for about a week and I did not want ot keep you waiting. I hope you like them! "B" is so cute congradulations!! LOVE his hair!






4 comments:

chelon:) said...

wow...truly amazing!! you make a great photographer! i hope you are raking in the big bucks :)

Kristen said...

He's so tiny! I love the hand shots. Yours always turn out so good. You're good at showing their distinct features, like fun hair and cute faces.

Cathi said...

Great job Keri, you really have a creative eye! Looks like you're having some fun with Photoshop! I'm sure Amy was thrilled with these!

Julie said...

I am a friend of Amy's that used to live in Lincoln! Those pictures are adorable! You're a great photographer!!!