Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Decor & Photos

In these two pictures below of the water fountain, I was playing around with shutter speeds. If you notice one looks like the water is fuzzy and the other the drops are frrozen, pretty cool huh!


on this picture below I was playing with my telephoto lens. I love the depth of feild I got on this picture. And the Ivy is beautiful! I need to try this lens out with some families...or maybe my daughter when I do her baptism pics at the temple!

Here are a couple pictures of the black shelf I painted after I decorated it.


I love to be thrifty! this shelf decor cost a lot less than you might think....
starting left to right. white plates from dollar stor $1.50 ea. plate rack from rod works $10, real silver platter from sun city yard sale $5!! old refurbished frame free, another dollar store plate, and Pottery barn soup bowl on sale, with discount $6! and the shelf was a gift!

2 comments:

Tierra Lowry said...

I like the fountain pictures. Very cool. It's amazing what neat pictures you can get when you know what you are doing and also when you have a good camera. Awesome. Is that fountain in downtown Lincoln?
Let me know when a good time is to take pictures.

The Tomaszewski's said...

girl I am going shopping with you!!! I love shopping for deals. The new pics are great. I cant wait for next week and our photo class. I need to catch up with you!