Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

My daughters baptism pictures!


o.k. so I posted a ton of these pictures of my daughter because she is mine and I can and I love them. She is so beautiful inside and out. I could not have asked for a better oldest child or daughter. I love her so much. It was so fun to do this with her at the temple. I know it is something I will remember forever!
Isn't capturing these moments what it's all about anyway? this is why I love photography!










5 comments:

Cathi said...

so glad you posted more, she's so fun to look at. Hope she's still around when Logan get's home from his mission....:)

TheOrttFamily said...

Those turned out SO good I love them!! and it helps to have a very pretty subject :-) your photos always turn out so good!!

chelon:) said...

stunning... she is absolutely angelic!! i love the pics of her walking toward the temple...beautiful! congrats on your baptism!

Kristen said...

You're so good at visualizing how the scene will look -- either that or you get REALLY lucky. JK but they were very creative angles etc and Halli is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to capture such a special time. I'll have to take my daughters to the temple for their baptism pictures. You are a fantastic photographer. I especially like the tilted print, the last one in your post. Your daughter looks very relaxed and pretty...just the way she will look many years from now when you are back at the temple to celebrate her marriage.