Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.
Tell me what you think of this? These are Mr. "Z"s baptism (8 year old )pics and I had the idea after editing this picture, and thinking I should do something cool with it. So I snapped a shot of the scriptures real quick and photomerged it with some texture, then underlayed it and did some erasing and opacity...so what do you think? I would love to get some feedback.. is it to cheesy? or kinda cool?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then after TORTURING the poor kid..he finally got to have some fun!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

chelon:) said...

i think it looks fantastic!! is it possible to have the scriptures open to some scriptures about baptism?? i think that would be really cool. love the idea!

. said...

The header sais stuff about setting up baptism and baptising in the waters of mormon...I could try and find a different one, my husband actually said the same thing so maybe I will.

Tierra Lowry said...

Very cool idea. You always have something new to do. Love it.

The Elmers said...

Oooh I really like it too Keri! Very creative!

Memories Of Mine said...

Keri, I really like it. It adds another element in the empty space of the photo. But most importantly in adds personal meaning to the shot. In years to come there will be no doubt this was the boy’s baptism photo. You have captured the essence of faith beautifully.

Loren said...

Keri, i love these pictures and the scripture idea is so cool! I also love the ones of "Z" having fun in the sprinklers...in his sunday best!!!! Gotta love that!!

TheOrttFamily said...

I love the idea and Love the sprinkler pictures at the end..so cool! I love all the ideas that you come up with for picture ideas so creative!

The Elmers said...

Yes! I did notice the difference...they look much more crisp!! We'll have to talk and see if we do it the same or not! (oh, and I too get those emails about winning the lottery etc... ANNOYING!!)

Brooke said...

love them!!!!!! bravo

Brooke said...

Hey this is Brooke, brookepehrsonphotography. Thanks so much for your comment. I love the spiritual part of life as well and love to talk about it and share my thoughts and testimony. You do great work. Love the scripture over lay. It looks awsome. Very Very creative.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hello sister!! I just have to say that I LOVE that pic with the scriptures in it! Ugh, your so talented!! your awesome!! love you!

Jyl said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool, I love the scripture one... you are so amazing friend!