Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

{3} weeks....

AND JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR! oh my sweet neighbors baby boy is so precious. I just can't get over how much hair he has. He looks just like his sister, and did not want his pictures done. And he peed all over my blanket (he isn't the first!)
but as I was going through the pictures they are all beautiful! I just love doing newborn sessions, they melt my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

what a beautiful baby! wow...that hair :)

Memories Of Mine said...

I love your B/W conversion. The middle one is my favourite with the look on his face and the cute tummy.

The Tomaszewski's said...

OOHHH!! those turned out beautiful!! He is such a cutie pie!