Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.


This might be silly to some of you, but I am way excited! ;0) I have been taking some classes and learning lots of new things. Photoshop is very overwhelming, and I only have elements. But I did learn some stuff in class today about layers and I figured out how to do a B/W conversion with a chocolate tint, and I did it all by myself without buying an action! I know any of you who do not speak photography might not even know what I am talking about...but I was totally excited tonight when I tried it on some pics of my baby boy! The teacher did not exactly teach us this but just a few things with layers and I came home and figured it out on my own!!! ANYONE please tell me if you think these look good!??

5 comments:

chelon:) said...

not only are they great (love the brown tint), but he is absolutely adorable! you are sooo talented! i hope that things go well for your business :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! I love these pics of Brody!! I wana pinch his cute lil bum in that pic! lol.... Good Job

The Tomaszewski's said...

Great job!! They look great. Looks like you will have to be my tutor :)

Memories Of Mine said...

I love the chocolate tint.
You must be feeling very clever.
I am daunted by photoshop too and so I avoid it where possible.
I cant wait to see more photos.
I am glad you are enjoying your course.

I love you new blog header by and I have use your idea to revamp my blog hearder in a simular style.

. said...

Thanks Liss,
I tried to put a new comment on your Love this life of your baking and the comment box is not shown.
I am still working on my first LOVE htis life project and hope to post it this week.