Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

I love this life



I have a blogger friend who is doing a series of photos called I LOVe this life. Little snippets into our personal life, things that describe who I am. I wanted to play along with her and I will be posting photos for this randomly along the way.
this is my first photo. It is a few things I got this mothers day. Flowers from myhusband, a plate from my 6 year old and an all about my mom paper from my 8 year old. And a cute little foot print signature on a card from my baby (I have the cutest husband) What describes how much I love my life more than this photo!!

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

WOW - this is a really great interpretation and what better way to sum things up on mother’s day. Your home made gifts are so nice. Truly wonderful mothers day presents and who can say no to flowers, what a nice hubby.
I got some hand made chocolates in a hand made box (but I didn’t get to eat many of them) and my 8 year old daughter made me breakfast in bed it was so cute. It came to me on a tray with a Bratz cup, and a Barbie bowl with a Dora Explorer Spoon. I got orange juice and cereal with Cream!! Yum.
I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.