Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

Mommy and Baby "W"



O.k.! I am so so so happy with how this shoot turned out. But how could I go wrong with my model subjects. They are both just beautiful. I posted lots of pics because this is a preview for mom as well. I also am feeling so great about the manual settings lately and definatley did lots better this time. Plus my new computer is helping so much With the editing. "A" Thanks so much! I had a blast and you guys were so great! I can't wait to do the brothers together! Hey, any of my photo buddies out there, let me know what you think of these.

3 comments:

April said...

Great pictures! Those turned out so beautiful!! I love the outdoor pictures!! You're doing great!

Kristin said...

I love ALL of them! You are so talented! And the "S" girls are so ADORABLE! You are an amazing photographer!

Tierra Lowry said...

So so cute. You did a great job. How much do you charge?