Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

I love to redo furniture.


I just painted this black shelf! It has been on my to do list forever! My Grandpa actually made it for me about 6 years ago. It was great natural wood but I was getting bored with it and I really needed something over our desk in the kitchen. I refinished the desk to about a year ago. That was a chore! it was oak and ugly!
Now my only delima is ...what do I put on top of the shelf? maybe I will post a pic. of that when I figure it out.


This dresser is one of my favorites! I found it on the side of the road for FREE!
It was yellow on the bottom with wooden nobs, some missing and the top was beat up wood as well. I faux leather finished the top. Distressed the heck out of the white with a screwdriver and hand painted all the drawers and the design. I love the way it turned out, so I just had to post it.

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow, that is so cool! I've always wanted to learn how to do that stuff the right way. That looks really good.

Tierra Lowry said...

Ohhh! You are a woman after my own heart. I love all the things you do. It's what I want to do. If I can find a cheap headboard for Caelan's bed I would love to pick your brain for paint ideas.
I would love to paint. I'm a wood working girl at heart. I just haven't done anything. Keep up with ideas. They are wonderful.

The Tomaszewski's said...

You are so mulit-talented!!! Im jealous. Everything looks great.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Wow you are amazing! You better be careful who sees this stuff, you may end up teaching an enrichment night :-) You have so many talents! And you are VERY GOOD at what you do!