Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kiwis Photography, Located in Norther California. Serving Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, auburn, and Surrounding areas.

I get bored easily...

I changed my header (again) and my background color from black to white. I get bored of the same thing over and over again...I am an aquarius, I guess it comes with the sign:) So I need some feedback. Do you like it? I can't decide if I like the black or white background. In any case it is a change for now. Now I am on the hunt for some new music. Next on my list is a rockin playlist...whats your favorite song? xoxoxo *K*

3 comments:

Brooke said...

luv the new header! digging the fames

Tierra Lowry said...

I like the white background better. My eyes do weird things with the black background.

chelon:) said...

fantastic!! i love to change things up every once in a while too!!